Did you know there are 4 main ways to grow your business?
Although there are glimmers of hope, a challenging economy remains for most.
When business isn't flourishing, you must be positioned to capture more market share.
- Who is responsible for new business development?
- How are you building your backlog?
- How expensive is it to find new clients?
- Have you fired customers who deserve it and are you accurately tracking the results?
Join us on October 1st as
- Dave Sulkin (Vice President of Sales, American Asphalt Company),
- Dan Caldwell (Principal, Stout and Caldwell Engineers)
- Robert Harrington (Principal, Manna Design Works)
Discuss Business Development, Backlog, Social Media, TOMA and SEO.
Bring your questions and talk about your experiences!
We welcome anyone interested in learning more about the South Jersey Chapter of CFMA to come out and join us for this presentation.
This event will provide 2 CPE credits in the field of specialized knowledge and applications for CPA's licensed in NJ and PA. This is a group - live course at the basic level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.